CrysisANZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia and New Zealand Crysis Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[xL] Recruitment Drive

Go down 
+12
-=DVC=-Tyrant
Jarhead
your dog
AussieFTW
Rilord
Wounded
Carts-
zygurt
blackcatM124
sErBz
X delta X
Ranger-
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blackcatM124

blackcatM124

[xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:08 am

zygurt wrote:
No don't play against Blackcat, his ping is too high. Sorry mate, but its true. Win against killzone or me.
i am the king of lag albino
wat do u mean my ping is too high? i get the same ping as delta...
Back to top Go down
zygurt

zygurt

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:14 am

Not to me. for some reason you are generally about 120 with delta I think at about 90ish for some reason.

Sorry, we shall remain on topic from now.

ROLL UP, ROLL UP. JOIN A CLAN HERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.icompositions.com/artists/zygurt
X delta X

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:09 am

ROFL that was a joke that blackcat made you dont have to win against him

and i get better ping because my net owns urs blackie other then the random net dcs
Back to top Go down
AussieFTW

AussieFTW

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:16 am

Ranger- wrote:
Just try hit up a few games during busier times, after school seems to be the best 3pm-9pm when the PS server is fairly packed. The weekend is even too packed (had to wait to get a slot in the FTW server at one stage)

Well if you donate towards the server we could get another PS server up so there would be no more full servers and having to wait
Back to top Go down
http://clanftw.forumotion.net/
AussieFTW

AussieFTW

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:18 am

Ranger- wrote:
FTW need to stop hoarding players.. but as usual you're right, serby!

Lol we dont ask ppl to join our clan, they ask us. So we aint hoarding. Unlike your clan
Back to top Go down
your dog

your dog

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:18 am

you talk about clans eating up members, my question to you is:

why do you feel the need to make a clan for yourself if theres already 4 clans available? (TAG, TF, AoS, FTW)
don't any of them like you? im sure TAG and TF will accept anyone with a heartbeat, AoS demand skill but you may have a chance of getting in

its all swell to make a new clan but any prospective members should ask 'why should i join this clan thats just started, what do they offer or were rejected for compared to other clans?'

imo clans are useless except for making a social circle, if youre strict on competition then join AoS or FTW (mainly AoS)

oh and btw and about comments on 'challenging players', the only good players seem to be in FTW and AoS, i once thought a couple in TF were challenging but not really. you yourself ranger, while you may be ok, youve got a very long way to go. id say bottom-middle end of medium compared to the real top players =]

my judgements come from spending many hours on FTW server trying many different things under many different names against many different people in PS

btw peak times for AusServer FTW remain between 4 and 11pm, with the busiest days tending to be Thurs to Sat.
Back to top Go down
AussieFTW

AussieFTW

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:33 am

All depends wat your looking for in a clan. I love FTW because a requirment is you have to be on teamspeak most the time. We have fun convo's, bag ppl out on there, hear each other rage. Its all about the enjoyment
Back to top Go down
Carts-

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:45 am

AussieFTW wrote:
All depends wat your looking for in a clan. I love FTW because a requirment is you have to be on teamspeak most the time. We have fun convo's, bag ppl out on there, hear each other rage. Its all about the enjoyment

and the fagness..

a competitive clan is no good in crysis. so xL please neck yourself
Back to top Go down
Jarhead

PostSubject: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Go tell DangerDan that lolz
Back to top Go down
-=DVC=-Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:33 pm

I remember when I was out and about looking for a clan, I could never fing any info about aust clans like AoS, etc. But im glad I joined an overseas clan, its alot more competitive over there. Especially europe. Teams over in europe would LOL at the best players Australia could throw to them...

Actually I am not sure why I wrote this here, it doesnt really suit the topic.. hmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.crysistoc.com
blackcatM124

blackcatM124

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:39 pm

i am in a usa clan too. l-lostile syndicate aka. l-ls.
-=DVC=-Arclite should know me well. tongue
Back to top Go down
-=DVC=-Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Lol Arc knows many people well. Hence his 10,000 convo windows open whilst in a training match whilst talking on vent about TOC Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.crysistoc.com
cresh0r

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:57 pm

DONT JOIN XL BECAUSE DAN LIKES LITTLE BOYS!!

kidding Smile xl are a good bunch....i actually liked it when their tag was xceL.name.....becuase then i could have little lols when i use the alias xceL.thecar when i scrimmed for them Very Happy

much love lol
Back to top Go down
Ranger-

Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Quote :
Well if you donate towards the server we could get another PS server up so there would be no more full servers and having to wait

Im 100% interested in sending cash your way, as long as I have some sort of admin status (that I wouldn't abuse, of course) so that I can remove those annoying people I dont like (within reason)

Im serious, too... Ill contact Quacks actually and make an offer.

As for my skill.. I still think I am a GOOD player, but yep far from being Great or Awesome, and I never will be because Crysis is only for weekend enjoyment and if I really need a hit after working during the week but I can refrain. I pride myself on using strategy and want to spread it around with other players (even ones with more Raw skill but no real skill in strategic moves) I really enjoy playing against you and Caco, as it's always a mind bending experience (and Im usually pretty stoned at the time)

As for why starting a new clan? I didn't start it, I joined it, Dan's the leader and founder, he left AoS because _ _ _ _ ? and Firefly also left AoS because _ _ _ _ ? etc etc, and I decided against Quacks offer for me to join FTW because I also have my own reasons and am willing to share them with you if you're interested in reading about it. That being said, I am a leader and not a follower. I had a large clan in another gaming community, it's much more interesting actually trying to organise things than trying to fit in with a bunch of stinking teenagers whom I despise with a relentless hate-fueled passion. At least as a leader you dont have to accept retards from entering even if they're good players. I dont have time for stupid behavior unless it's funny and interesting of course!

We're a new clan and despite the flack I appear to be copping from FTW at the moment, I shall keep trying to poach those looking for a new Daddy (Im a swell guy, I swear!)

Quote :
a competitive clan is no good in crysis. so xL please neck yourself

I wonder if Carts is aware of just how ironic he was there.

Like always.. interested parties please contact me. Im not here to sell the 'finished product' of xL because in these early stages you, the newest member are actually part of the makeup.

Cheers for the replies guys!
Back to top Go down
Lordawhite

Lordawhite

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Hmm I play semi seriously and I suppose I'm semi decent.
Back to top Go down
sErBz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Ok so lets not all flame at each other... ranger.

As for donations to get admin status, it doesnt exactly work like that anywhere. A donation is out of Generocity, I donated a bit to the ftw server, i hope you guys got it, though i do not expect admin status from it. Its just a way of saying i enjoy playing on the server and you guys are doing a great job.

There ya go ranger it appears the lordawhite is interested Smile. Let him know what your website is, get in contact, and you may have a new recruit Smile
Back to top Go down
https://crysisanz.forumotion.net
AussieFTW

AussieFTW

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeh you prob wouldnt be given admin from it, its up too quacks though, but i dont think so
Back to top Go down
CharlieFTW

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm

-=DVC=-Tyrant wrote:
I remember when I was out and about looking for a clan, I could never fing any info about aust clans like AoS, etc. But im glad I joined an overseas clan, its alot more competitive over there. Especially europe. Teams over in europe would LOL at the best players Australia could throw to them...

Actually I am not sure why I wrote this here, it doesn't really suit the topic.. hmm

Not too sure about that. I've been on DVC server and pwned all your players. despite the ping i get. I believe Australia has the most skilled players. Attended many servers. A few Europe players? You wouldn't be able to judge because of your ping.

I wouldn't criticize us Aussies in game. We pwn.
Back to top Go down
Lordawhite

Lordawhite

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:06 pm

Hmm Might be because we need somewhere to take our frustration and don't have any Brittish to abuse.
Back to top Go down
CharlieFTW

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Yes this is a double post.

But this thread is regards to xL. Please do not use an expression that will lead to some of the members of FTW defending your word.

Hoarding is probably the wrong expression to use. The crysis community Applies for FTW, we do not promote our clan.

Good luck with recruiting
Back to top Go down
Ranger-

Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Lord_White hey? I always thought he was in FTW..? I may be imagining things but I am quite interested Smile

@ Charlie, I meant you guys have a Hoard of players (which you do), perhaps I used incorrect grammar, but yeah dont get offended by that, I respect quite a few FTW members

@ Aussie, I wanted to supply quacks with a sum of cash to cover a whole new server, but this discussion is now between him and myself only for the time being

Aiiight!
Back to top Go down
CharlieFTW

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Ranger- wrote:
Lord_White hey? I always thought he was in FTW..? I may be imagining things but I am quite interested Smile

@ Charlie, I meant you guys have a Hoard of players (which you do), perhaps I used incorrect grammar, but yeah dont get offended by that, I respect quite a few FTW members

@ Aussie, I wanted to supply quacks with a sum of cash to cover a whole new server, but this discussion is now between him and myself only for the time being

Aiiight!

Only just notice your an adelaide boy.

Same.

I like to hold the title of best player in Adelaide lol
Back to top Go down
Ranger-

Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:23 pm

hehe isn't Alco from here as well? I never played him under that alias, but I had a good TIA match with him under a diff name once..

reminds me of an EXCITING poll I want to make Wink

remember, vote xL!
Back to top Go down
CharlieFTW

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Alco is an oldy now. I told him when i first started i would beat him eventually. If he reads this. I challenge him to a 1v1!
Back to top Go down
Carts-

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:57 pm

ok maybe i misunderstood you ranger, so i take back the abuse. Soz about that babe. Tell dan he's a babe too, and nice win in hq against us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   [xL] Recruitment Drive - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[xL] Recruitment Drive
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrysisANZ :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: