Australia and New Zealand Crysis Forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [xL] Recruitment Drive

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
-=DVC=-Tyrant



Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 29
Location : Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 4:25 am

CharlieFTW wrote:

Not too sure about that. I've been on DVC server and pwned all your players. despite the ping i get. I believe Australia has the most skilled players. Attended many servers. A few Europe players? You wouldn't be able to judge because of your ping.

I wouldn't criticize us Aussies in game. We pwn.

I wasnt saying DVC was one of those teams that are amazing, we have our great players and our average players, im talking about teams like sAng9 and SuP. My point was being associated in an overseas clan has enabled contact with these elite teams. But im all for aussie clans, id be in one if I hadnt found DVC first. And I dont mean to criticise Aussies in game, im just making the point of amongst this forum here there may be the Austs greatest players, but we still rank low compared to some overseas players.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crysistoc.com
Wounded



Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 4:40 am

i know there are some great overseas players, that i wud love to play against to test my skill.

in the videos i have seen of these players(not all of them) the players they are killing arent showing much skill at all.

i know frostic is 1 of the best to have played crysis, but in that video serbz has posted (my favourite video as well) some of the kills are awesome but MOST of them the other players are barely moving, they are running in a straight line not even attempting to dodge the bullets, making it an easy kill for someone with good aim.

i wish all the players in australia ran in a straight line or didnt move when i shot at them.

most of the battles in the games i play, players like Serbz, Charlie, Jarhead, OB1 etc. never ever stand still making it a lot harder to track them and kill them.

i have played against u Tyrant in the EAPlay TIA server, it would be awesome to see you on our AusServerFTW PowerStruggle server, so ur able to play against all our good players to see how they go.

Cheers Wounded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=DVC=-Tyrant



Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 29
Location : Newcastle

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 6:29 am

Yes the part about killing the not-so-skilled players is true. Players I was originally talking about do not venture onto servers for fun Smile. They ONLY play in competitive matches.

I dont recall your name in the EAPlay server whilst I have been playing, but I dont generally take notice. And there is not much point of me playing against 'all our good players to see how they go', as most good players from aust would beat me easily Smile. Also I am not one for PS, as to me it is more team based then TIA, yet no one Ive played with has played like that, therefore I stay away from it. But I would venture in there a few times if you wish so you can see all your good players beat me Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crysistoc.com
Wounded



Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 am

it wasnt about beating u, its just to see the skill level of certain players, we dont venture into TIA very much as the community isnt big enough for it, plus just personally i dont like the EA server, doesnt run smooth for me, otherwise i wud play more TIA.

i watched a match between frostic and monstro, was quite good to watch their tactics and their incredible aim.

who r the players your talking of?? wudnt mind looking for some videos of them.

this tournament was run in which frostic won
http://www.mycrysis.com/newsdetails.php?news=39545
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackcatM124

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 26
Location : NEW ZEALAND

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 8:53 am

i perfer playing on a usa server cuz most pro play with speed whereas aussie/nz players just walk during combat Very Happy lol!
this mean most oversea players strafe alot and it's fun playing with them they dont camped alien
if u know wat i mean...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sErBz
Admin


Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 11:00 am

Wounded wrote:
it wasnt about beating u, its just to see the skill level of certain players, we dont venture into TIA very much as the community isnt big enough for it, plus just personally i dont like the EA server, doesnt run smooth for me, otherwise i wud play more TIA.

i watched a match between frostic and monstro, was quite good to watch their tactics and their incredible aim.

who r the players your talking of?? wudnt mind looking for some videos of them.

this tournament was run in which frostic won
http://www.mycrysis.com/newsdetails.php?news=39545

Hey wounded, you able to post that video up?

_________________
I dont rage quit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crysisanz.forumotion.net
Mr. Awesomeness



Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 12:11 pm

i jst love how the posts topic can change. It went from xL to whos the best in the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AussieFTW

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 109
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 12:23 pm

So whos thinking of joining xL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanftw.forumotion.net/
sErBz
Admin


Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Lord_White showed some interest hopefully xL have a new recruit Smile

_________________
I dont rage quit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crysisanz.forumotion.net
AussieFTW

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 109
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Tue May 19, 2009 12:47 pm

No shit serbz, we have already shown that i can read. I ment anyone else
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanftw.forumotion.net/
Wounded



Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 2:42 am

post wat video up??

the frostic vs monstro 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AussieFTW

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 109
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 7:19 am

I think thats wat he ment Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanftw.forumotion.net/
your dog

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 7:30 am

oops i havent been paying attention to reply sooner, my bad

Ranger- wrote:

Im 100% interested in sending cash your way, as long as I have some sort of admin status (that I wouldn't abuse, of course) so that I can remove those annoying people I dont like (within reason)

Im serious, too... Ill contact Quacks actually and make an offer.

i kinda had a twitch of frustration then, but then saw serbz quickly pointed out the definition of 'donation', also dont think you can just buy your way into admin status on a server run by quacks and co of FTW after all their hardwork, without even being IN the clan. thats just an insult.

id also be interested in hearing which people are 'annoying' and what you define as 'within reason' as even i, after many things i get annoyed by, refrain from removing people because once you see them play a few more times you kinda get to know what they are like and you shouldnt be too harsh on some.



also only those who come in with FTW at the end of their name, or have the status of being an FTW member on the FTW forums, are in FTW. if anyone else claims to be in FTW when they arent and youve got reason to believe they arent, please let us know.
in fact personally i dont like anyone mocking any clan and coming in with names using clan tags they arent actually in


btw Lord White i always compliment you lol youve gotten alot better from what i can remember when you first joined, its good! the more people who can play tougher the better! makes the games fun =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sErBz
Admin


Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 10:07 am

yes though with your tag dog, it is very easy for a newbie to come by and have a name with FTW on the end, as it is a common term used by gamers Smile

_________________
I dont rage quit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crysisanz.forumotion.net
Wounded



Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 11:23 am

well coming soon they wont be able to on our server, as we will be turning the name lock feature back on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranger-

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Aderaidu

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Quote :
i kinda had a twitch of frustration then, but then saw serbz quickly pointed out the definition of 'donation', also dont think you can just buy your way into admin status on a server run by quacks and co of FTW after all their hardwork, without even being IN the clan. thats just an insult.

I guess I made an error of trying to keep other people informed of what I have going on in my head and the position within the community that I am trying to establish, I dont really appreciate these kind of replies, dog, so in future if you want to showcase yourself, then perhaps send me a private message or send me an email. I have explained what my plans are to people who matter, and if they're interested then bam it'll be great, if not, then I'll consider setting up a 'rival' server instead of being in partnership with Quacks and co.

Im not sure if you have the story to it's 100th percentile, dog? If so then your opinion is valid, if not then perhaps you could question a bit more rather than point the finger.

Quote :
id also be interested in hearing which people are 'annoying' and what you define as 'within reason' as even i, after many things i get annoyed by, refrain from removing people because once you see them play a few more times you kinda get to know what they are like and you shouldnt be too harsh on some.

Yet another reason for a thread!

Do you mean what I as a PLAYER find annoying or as an ADMIN? there's MANY MANY MANY things as a player but as an admin, there's small things like spamming the 'radio chat' thing which I still haven't worked out ie: "boat spotted" on a map where there's no boats. Then people who team kill for no reason when they're bored, they just sit in the base and shoot you. Why should they be allowed to keep playing? They need to be banned so to appreciate the fact that playing on a specific server is a privilege and not a right.

I do have to apologise because I do make bold statements and expect people to see the truth between the lines, when it's the same as using sarcasm on the internet, it's not really apparent until it's actually pointed out and made obvious.

I reiterate, that if you must continue to question me, or the clan im representing then perhaps do so in a more constructive manner via private message, xfire or email, heck I could even hop on team speak at some stage and have a yarn. I dont appreciate being belittled because believe me I LOVE arguing but im under strict orders NOT to.

Peace!


AND PS: currently Lord_White and Diceiry are trying out for xL, mainly just Vent-manner and some basic drills I'll be running on Friday or Saturday, so that's an awesome start, both fellas seem pretty cool.

As usual, anyone else who is interested please give me a shout, PM me here, or xfire me as derangered

Cheers again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sErBz
Admin


Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Congrats on getting some more possible recruits Ranger, you got a good recruit with diceiry lol. I was gonna ask him to join AoS eventually but you got there first haha.

_________________
I dont rage quit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crysisanz.forumotion.net
AussieFTW

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 109
Location : Perth

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 4:26 pm

yeh lord_white is good as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanftw.forumotion.net/
Lordawhite

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-05-17
Age : 25
Location : Western Australia

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Wed May 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Thanks Aussie I'll let you get behind a rock before I start sniping you for that. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your dog

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Thu May 21, 2009 6:26 am

Ranger- wrote:
... I dont really appreciate these kind of replies, dog, so in future if you want to showcase yourself, then perhaps send me a private message or send me an email. I have explained what my plans are to people who matter, and if they're interested then bam it'll be great, if not, then I'll consider setting up a 'rival' server instead of being in partnership with Quacks and co...

on a server i like to play with people ive gotten to know a little bit about and server i like to contribute to, what you said now doesnt deny the fact of what i said that what you originally suggested is similar to 'buying off' without even considering just donating first for no reason other than you like the server.
youve made it sound like you lept to the idea of by donating you somehow have established the right to get admin powers and unless you get admin powers theres no reason to donate. that is an insult.

Ranger- wrote:

Im not sure if you have the story to it's 100th percentile, dog? If so then your opinion is valid, if not then perhaps you could question a bit more rather than point the finger.

if you would argue that way i'd reply 'it is impossible to know anything to the 100th percentile, therefore your argument is invalid for no amount of questioning would get me there'
while it is true i am not the boss of the server and so my say is only worth my weight, also like what you said before, it doesnt change the truth of what i said

Ranger- wrote:

Do you mean what I as a PLAYER find annoying or as an ADMIN? there's MANY MANY MANY things as a player but as an admin, there's small things like spamming the 'radio chat' thing which I still haven't worked out ie: "boat spotted" on a map where there's no boats. Then people who team kill for no reason when they're bored, they just sit in the base and shoot you. Why should they be allowed to keep playing? They need to be banned so to appreciate the fact that playing on a specific server is a privilege and not a right.

anything you find annoying, would be interesting to hear and see how you'd deal with it

no, they should not be banned
many instances ive punished people for doing that stuff, and of course after warning them first. sometimes even a short kick if they wont let up at all and are just disrupting play. but never a ban. just because someone may once every 7 days decide they are bored in a game doesnt mean they should be banned. so long as you enforce the idea that any action WILL be dealt with when they act that way, they will be less inclined to
also you cant take every single game too seriously, only games with relatively full servers or most of the people are trying to play seriously.

yes playing on a server that is maintained by generous and hard working people is a privelege, but there is no point maintaining an empty exclusives club server that isnt password protected and is publicly listed.
instantly banning someone for a slight slip is NOT the way to admin. personally i wouldnt play on a server with admins who are that uptight. its sending all kinds of wrong messages, like youre playing in a dictatorship and not a game.
simply talking to someone and using x_punish or x_kick is usually enough, though you gotta learn to be flexible and not too tight


Ranger- wrote:

I do have to apologise because I do make bold statements and expect people to see the truth between the lines, when it's the same as using sarcasm on the internet, it's not really apparent until it's actually pointed out and made obvious.


this is true about many things many people say


Ranger- wrote:

I reiterate, that if you must continue to question me, or the clan im representing then perhaps do so in a more constructive manner via private message, xfire or email, heck I could even hop on team speak at some stage and have a yarn. I dont appreciate being belittled because believe me I LOVE arguing but im under strict orders NOT to.

no, if this is a community forum and these are community issues, they should be discussed in the open so a third party of people can contribute and point out things we may oversee
if this is a truly community orientated forum, you shouldnt be ordered to not argue unless its just blatant empty arguing

Ranger- wrote:

Peace!

yes, i love you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranger-

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Aderaidu

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Thu May 21, 2009 9:41 am

Hi Dog,

Quote :
you shouldnt be ordered to not argue unless its just blatant empty arguing

I am defensive because I thought yourself, carts and Aussie were deliberately trying to stir me up and burn down the idea of a new server and a new clan, in general. I guess I was hoping for a bit more support. I take the game seriously because it's one of my avenues of relaxation outside of real-life, but just like everything I find it difficult to 'sit back and let the gods sort it out' I'm also a very emotional person and this leads to some irritating moments.

Quote :
youve made it sound like you lept to the idea of by donating you somehow have established the right to get admin powers and unless you get admin powers theres no reason to donate. that is an insult.

I have leaped at the idea of a new server, whether it'll be in partnership with a pre-existing clan or one that I'll purchase on behalf of the community, in which case it'll be an xL orientated Power Struggle server, where I can amongst other things, book Scrim sessions and add/remove mods or maps as to the player's discretion. I have never intended on giving Quacks say $100 and begged for Admin on the current server. I was offered Admin on the current server when I was asked to join FTW, I declined and have arrived at this juncture.

I do agree with your stance on punishing players, I know for a fact that my tolerance for stupidity is a bit lower than yours but that's just a personal trait. Whether it makes me a worse person or whatever is upto the individual being judged. Kicking is more appropriate to banning, however I firmly believe in a 3 kicks = week long ban from a server, that's one of my personal things and is open to interpretation as to whether it's deserved or not.

It's not JUST players which need to be changed. I am huge on balance and which weapons are available and how much they cost. I have also seen moddified P on foreign servers, and rewards for headshots. There's a myriad of things that can be tinkered with and it's actually exciting to think about.

I really want this game to KEEP GOING, rather than just settle and turn gluggy when a new-better game comes out. There needs to be more minds/hearts in this game and creating servers AND running them, not just Quacks and you FTW guys. Dont get me wrong, you've done more than anyone else has but with that being said, it's about time someone else stepped up and either helped out or branched off and tried something new. Be awesome if we could support each other. You seem intent on posting meaningful posts here and spending the ten minutes it takes to do so, I'm guess you're up for helping strengthen this community as well.

Quote :
anything you find annoying, would be interesting to hear and see how you'd deal with it

haha yep, I actually noted people posting in that Crysis Multiplayer section of this forum, im gonna check it out, but I try to refrain from blowing smoke up other player's arses though. Ego's are fed one way or another, I guess.


Cheers again but feel free to reply to my PM if you see fit Wink


Quote :
yes, i love you!

Lies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wounded



Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Fri May 22, 2009 4:22 am

WARNING!!! WALL OF TEXT!!!! PLEASE READ


personally i dont think the current community is big enough for another PS server, i talked to serbz about this via a PM, so u can get him to explain my thoughts on it if u like.

In regards to admin, its a fair bit harder to admin than u think, this goes to everyone thinking its piss easy.

no matter what decision we make ppl always think differently and every time ppl get pissed off.

the reason we dont like to ban players is because the community is small enough as it is, if we went banning everyone who broke the rules or did something thats annoying, no1 would want to come back to the server, and the ppl that did get banned wouldnt keep playing the game.

we have to have a high tolerance level with ppl playing in our server, its a FUN, COMMUNITY server, we dont enforce the rules every time as there isnt always a need to, it depends on the situation and how severe it is.

if we came down hard on everyone breaking the rules, we wudnt have the server we currently have and the crysis community wud be smaller then it currently is.

there are plenty of things that piss me off in game, but u have to look at the bigger picture, the WHOLE server, not just the person breaking the rules.

this is a reason why certain ppl dont have admin on our server, because they come down to harsh on certain aspects of the game.

its not all about kicking and banning players, its about managing the players that play on the server, managing the server itself, managing the problems that are caused certain players.

players are given warnings, they then get punished, punished again, if they dont stop after these steps have been taken they then get a kick.

we have had that hacker come into the server recently and rename everyone CHEATER. i spent 1.5 - 2 hrs going over the server logs to identify who this hacker was, i narrowed it down and found the player, banned him and hopefully it wont happen again. it is not fun having to search over server logs to find a hacker, but its what we do for the community.

the amount of work quacks has put into this server is taken for granted, ppl dont understand the size of all the code he has written and the effort he has put in to get this server to where it is today, it is not an easy task and he has done an amazing job for the community, yet he doesnt get half the recognition he deserves.

all the vtols and tanks that u guys take for granted on our server, that u whore other ppl with and have fun using, he spent days if not weeks writing that code that he doesnt get the recognition for, no help or anything.

he pays a large sum of money to keep this server running for the community, the server that EVERYONE plays on. it would be nice to have a few more donations for the server, i dont wanna here this bullshit about not having any money, as EVERYONE is able to afford a $5 donation.

i think its about time the community gave back to quacks, show some appreciation for all the effort he has put in.

Ranger, please PM me some of ur ideas for things u wud like changed on the server or would like to see on the server, and the FTW admin team can go over them to see whether they will benefit the community.

Cheers Wounded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranger-

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Aderaidu

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Fri May 22, 2009 5:48 am

Wow Wounded you articulate bastard!

I agree with almost everything you've said there. You're right about 'not knowing' how tough it is to be an admin and it's a well hidden secret amongst you FTW guys, as you're the only clan running a server hey?

As for not appreciating Quacks, you're probably dead on the money as people plain old 'dont know' anything and this is unfortunately used as the clincher when the violins start playing the saddest song in the world for the unsung heroes. People are ignorant by default and need to be educated and hopefully even this thread is an eye opener for people who take everything for granted.

The reason I haven't donated anything is because I 'didn't know' what's involved (and still dont know THAT much) and because well, I didn't know how much it costs to run a 32-slot server.

The only thing I disagree with is that the community is too small for a 2nd PS server, I believe that a second server, a smaller one, say 10-12 slots MAX would be awesome and especially awesome Vanilla (ie: no mods, no new tanks, no new vtols etc.) and reserved specifically for scrims and serious matches for clans wanting to duke it out, which is something I would love to see. Actual scrims, actual clans, actual strategies and not just TAGS and EGO'S.

Though this could be done with Dan's assistance on the EA server I have been informed only yesterday.

Instead of resting on our laurels and making statements like 'the community is too small' etc, it's time to start generating more interest. Getting your friends to play, fuck I think Im even going to BUY my friend a copy of Wars and get him behind a SCAR because I love this game and want more people to give it a go. It's upto senior members to make it a fun place to be with the option of competitive play once the new guys are comfortable with the game's mechanics and confident in their own skill and of course are WARMLY welcomed into the community on places like this forum.

Wounded you are a prime example of my strategy, you're one of my highest respected players so having you post here makes me quite happy actually. Since posting here I have seen you play more often than before and I even played against you briefly on a TIA server, which I had never seen you before. I even saw RoyaltyFTW jump into a TIA server, it's awesome and upto senior players to play and even post here or on your respective clan forums and keep the 'spirit' of this game alive before we all un-install it and play a COD game full time.

Keep the replies pouring in fellas!

http://excel-gaming.forumotion.net/recruitment-f6/ <--- xL recruitment thread, register your interest today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wounded



Posts : 44
Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Fri May 22, 2009 8:18 am

in regards to quacks, i dont think ANYONE has any idea of how much effort has been put in by him.

he hasnt been around the last week or so and i have had a look over all his code, there would be well over 20 full pages worth of code, he has not only write up all the code, he then has to patch it into many different files to get it to work on the server.

so it would be bloody nice if the community gave something back to him for all of his efforts.

as for the second PS server, we have a TIA server that we can chop and change any settings on, lock it for scrims, set up rotations for PS or TIA, we can run the server however is needed for the particular time, we currently have 8 new IA maps running on the server, that if ppl want to scrim with another person or another couple of ppl, these are the maps to do it on.

I personally still believe the community is to small for another PS server, but u need to keep this website up for when Crysis 2 comes out, u need this forum to be fun and inviting for ppl, u need something that is going to make ppl WANT to browse the forums everyday. i only browse forums because i have the time to do so at work, other then that i wont bother.

I have played Wars heaps recently, just under different names (for admin reasons) just because u dont see "WoundedFTW" in game doesnt mean im not around.

I dont play much TIA because its always on the EAplay server and personally that runs like ASS for me, so i dont like playing there.

Royalty follows me around so he can try FIST me good lol.

i was getting our TIA server set up with new maps last night, so royalty, charlie and the boys were keen for a game of that, while we were waiting for shit to upload we had a bit of a game.

as for Warmly welcoming new players, i think i have taught my fair share of players so far, back in original crysis, i taught a bunch of players how to play, wall jumps, strafe jumps, claymore spots, aiming, cover, which guns to use and other certain strategies.

just look at serbz, i remember when he first joined a game with me during the day playing under the name Serbasonik, i was trying to teach him how to aim and play, Alco was in under a different name and i didnt know it was him at the time, i raged at him when he interferred in me trying to teach serbz. i started teaching serbz but he also got a lot of help from his other clan members, he is a prime example of someone willing to learn and put in the hard yards to become better at the game, he cudnt hit shit when he first started in that game i was trying to teach him, now he pwns everything.

he is now passing on his knowledge of the game to other players.

my advice for new players is DONT BE AFFRAID TO DIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sErBz
Admin


Posts : 146
Join date : 2009-05-10
Age : 28
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   Fri May 22, 2009 4:54 pm

I like this, lots of love!

I'll start off by saying, alot of what my skills today come from what Alco and Wounded have taught me. So big thanks to those two and also thanks for being patient Smile

At the moment, we have 13 or 14 servers and not even 2 full servers worth of players going, my advice is that you wait a while before getting up another server, right now 64 players, roughly half which like PS and half which like IA i personally doubt is enough for a new PS server, though i still say give it a go. Though its not as easy as just have it up and hope people join, which im sure you probably already know.

Take these forums for example, if we put them up, with not a single post ready for newcommers, and not replying to any newcommers posts, we wouldnt have gotten as far as we have so far. On that note i would like to thank the community for joining these forums and being a part of a small project that will hopefully boost player numbers by a little bit.

Ranger i know your kean on having a new server up, and i would 100% support it as i do miss some vanilla wars, though i think wait a few months before you do get a new server, so that we can see if player numbers will rise.

Back to what i was saying about the forums though, if you know anyone from any forum or clan who plays cwars, played cwars or wants to play cwars, direct them to this forum. This forum is not designed to replace FTW, AoS, TAG, xL, TF or any other forum out there, this is a place where we want to bring everyone together in the one place. Im still trying to get some of my boys to join and be active Smile

_________________
I dont rage quit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crysisanz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [xL] Recruitment Drive   

Back to top Go down
 
[xL] Recruitment Drive
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Drive Chess
» Pirates Clan : Recruiting Members!!
» Corset - Dressing room
» DDO from usb flash drive
» Warframe Recruitment

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrysisANZ :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: