CrysisANZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia and New Zealand Crysis Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sErBz
Admin

Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand   Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:32 am

Hi guys, i have been thinking a bit and i was wondering if we could have some ideas put down on how we could promote crysis in Australia and New Zealand. This will be alot tougher than it has been to promote something like these forums or the forums of a clan, though it would require the same type of effort just at a much harder level. And also, alot of persistancy.

I currently have no ideas on how we would go about doing this, i am still trying to get member numbers up on these forums, just waiting for the 'Go ahead' for a request of mine in regards to the ftw server. I might also make the same request to the EA play server.

Anyways back on topic, we all most likely troll/browse alot of forums, so i was thinking why not we put together a video? This video wouldnt have to just display skill, i was thinking that this video should be more focused on the fun that you can have in crysis wars, and also we should try to focus on the limitless ways of accomplishing the same task in crysis wars. I could try and put together the video after learning how to use some of the software though im not to good at this, though now that i have upgraded my graphcis card, i can contribute to a fair bit of the recording.

Anyways, i would really like to see your thoughts on this guys, it will benefit us all, we dont have to go through with the video idea though it is a suggestion and i think it should be kept in mind Smile
Back to top Go down
https://crysisanz.forumotion.net
Ranger-

Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand   Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:59 am

Hey Serbz,

I think your video idea sounds cool.. a tutorial.. hmm will it have you sitting there with diagrams and pointing to certain points on maps to show people how Power Struggle is made? Sounds thrilling actually...

As for promotion I'll really need to think about it. I think the video will help especially if you post in on other forums incl the international ones and Youtube of course. The promotion of Crysis: Wars shouldn't be OUR responsibility to promote, we've done our part by buying the game (or multiple copies in some cases), it should be Crytek's responsibility to release more patches, maybe new game modes, an official ladder system.. a score chart for all your stats etc. things that a lot of the rival games have in some form or another.

I will do some thinking, though and who knows.

It's good to see there's more of us who care about the plight of this game!
Back to top Go down
sErBz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand   Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:32 am

Video is very basic atm, gonna put it up, just to have something up for the newbies, full one will come soon, will make a basic and advanced video, these will be for powerstruggle game mode mainly though Smile
Back to top Go down
Wounded

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand   Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:49 pm

get with your_dog as he is currently doing the exact same thing
Back to top Go down
sErBz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand   Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:31 pm

mmmk i'll try find a best way to contact him =)
Back to top Go down
X delta X

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand   Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm

hmmm just get me and jar to make a allach ackabar vid with best vtolls and a server with tarmac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand   Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand Empty

Back to top Go down

Promoting Crysis in Australia and New Zealand
Page 1 of 1