cresh0r

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Wed May 20, 2009 1:07 pm

lol nah i havnt mate had no need to :/

will have to organise a stalk lithius day lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithius

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm

haha lol, wouldn't be too hard to stalk me while i'm a work, since i'm always in the kitchen or taking food out lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Wed May 20, 2009 3:07 pm

is this one of those 'hey I know someone else irl that plays Crysis' moments? It's cool.. I know... hmm... 4 from my work, none of my other friends have good enough PC's (one has a wild mac though)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AussieFTW

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Wed May 20, 2009 4:33 pm

i know.... no one Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanftw.forumotion.net/
Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Thu May 21, 2009 9:45 am

we stand around at work talking about how cool Serbz is and Wounded, its pretty weird actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X delta X

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Thu May 21, 2009 9:52 am

WHAT ABOUT ME RANGER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Thu May 21, 2009 9:56 am

I let it slip to Firefly that I have a mega crush on you but no-one else knows omg!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cresh0r

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Thu May 21, 2009 9:59 am

Ranger- wrote:
is this one of those 'hey I know someone else irl that plays Crysis' moments? It's cool.. I know... hmm... 4 from my work, none of my other friends have good enough PC's (one has a wild mac though)

lol, not really, i havnt even met lith yet, i know him from =AoS= (im in the cod4 division, crysis isnt competitive enough imo..once u get more teams and some leagues going i'll think about it) he just works like 2 minutes away at a coffee shop i tend to always pass whenever i go to the shops.

most of my mates have good pc's...but none of them play the games i do lol, more like wow and cs junkies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X delta X

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Thu May 21, 2009 10:00 am

Ranger- wrote:
I let it slip to Firefly that I have a mega crush on you but no-one else knows omg!

uh huh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Thu May 21, 2009 11:21 am

Quote :
(im in the cod4 division, crysis isnt competitive enough imo..once u get more teams and some leagues going i'll think about it)

It's like $50aud at EB for TWO copies of WARS (on special next week) so why not pick up a copy? Crysis is a diff bag to COD4 (which Ive only ever played at a Lan) and it's more like a game of chess in Power Struggle mode than a shooter.

There will never be a ladder or an even league of teams, but hopefully more people will start playing and maybe a new server at some point and ... and ... and ... you should jump on some time for a session. We're harmless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lithius

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Thu May 21, 2009 12:15 pm

cresh0r wrote:
Ranger- wrote:

lol, not really, i havnt even met lith yet, i know him from =AoS= (im in the cod4 division, crysis isnt competitive enough imo..once u get more teams and some leagues going i'll think about it) he just works like 2 minutes away at a coffee shop i tend to always pass whenever i go to the shops.

most of my mates have good pc's...but none of them play the games i do lol, more like wow and cs junkies

I don't work over near Woolies remember lol, i was over the other side with K-mart etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cresh0r

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   Thu May 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Ranger- wrote:
Quote :
(im in the cod4 division, crysis isnt competitive enough imo..once u get more teams and some leagues going i'll think about it)

It's like $50aud at EB for TWO copies of WARS (on special next week) so why not pick up a copy? Crysis is a diff bag to COD4 (which Ive only ever played at a Lan) and it's more like a game of chess in Power Struggle mode than a shooter.

There will never be a ladder or an even league of teams, but hopefully more people will start playing and maybe a new server at some point and ... and ... and ... you should jump on some time for a session. We're harmless!

i got crysis wars Razz i dont play it because i find there isnt enough teams to make it more fun and its just a pub fest, like i said if i see more teams and more leagues...i probably will play because i dont mind it lol

lithius- wrote:
I don't work over near Woolies remember lol, i was over the other side with K-mart etc

lol thats right...ur 3 minutes away Razz i forgot for a second lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cresh =o   

Back to top Go down

Cresh =o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrysisANZ :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: