Share | 

The wishing game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muay Thai

PostSubject: The wishing game   Tue May 19, 2009 10:08 am

KK guys,

I have a game for us to pleh Very Happy

Basically you ruin the wish in the poster above yours and then you make a wish yourself.

I wish for a monster truck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
your dog

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Wed May 20, 2009 7:35 am

Muay Thai wrote:

Basically you ruin the wish in the poster above yours and then you make a wish yourself.

I wish for a monster truck

the truck, unfathomably large and with an equally insatiable hunger, devours you entirely and licks its greasy tires delightfully, declaring you to be much more appetizing than those 20 odd schoolbuses it devoured in '07

I wish for world peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AussieFTW

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Wed May 20, 2009 7:42 am

World War 3 lol!

I wish the world was chocolate
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanftw.forumotion.net/
your dog

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Wed May 20, 2009 7:50 am

AussieFTW wrote:
World War 3 lol!

I wish the world was chocolate

the world immediately liquifies under the hot sun and everyone around you melts and mixes into a dirty brown sludge. within seconds all traces of moisture are evaporated and the brown sludge hardens into a dry cracked savanna of flaky sugary muck which slowly turns white in the heat and lets off a foul smell of 6 billion deceased chocolate covered bodies.

i wish for 1 vs 1 kick-boxing match with God, in which i totally pwn is corporeal ass as i totally would, and then convince baby jesus i'm his real father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sErBz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Wed May 20, 2009 10:04 am

and then you woke up Smile

I wish i had a million dollars Smile

AussieFTW

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Wed May 20, 2009 12:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqcbgSpHMFs
Back to top Go down
Ranger-

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Quote :
and then you woke up Smile

I wish i had a million dollars Smile

You end up spending most of it on a fancy new car and buy your Mum and Dad some nice stuff, you then decide to travel to Europe to see those awesome foreign lands but on the Island you meet Dorothy, the most rad babe ever, too bad she got you hooked on Ice. After your trip you realise that you're really itching for some shit, so you call up that dude from your old work you kinda knew was into drugs, maybe he can hook you up? He sure can and does so repeatedly, that 200,000k you had left over, there's still like 150,000k left, no worries! Plenty! but soon this goes down and it's not until you hit 90k that you realise you haven't held a full-time job in 2 years or that you may never own your own house and you got no girlfriend, your last one left because of your mood swings, depression and violent tendencies, she couldnt blame Ice, as an example because she didn't know. Anyway she was the one with the problem, not you, right? You get over this feeling of emptiness quickly and start to live within the sphere of being high rather than focusing any thought to the realities around you, such as the fact your Mum and Dad still have their 42 inch Plasma TV and that indoor pool they always dreamed of but they're no longer part of your life anymore. Distant Aliens. One day you wake up from your perpetual coma with Boris on the line from Commonwealth bank, that credit card you got to 'cover' you while you're looking for a dealer to push for, well It's all maxed out and your bill's so over due. You slam the phone down and run outside and burst into tears, you realise that you have reached the bottom and you need help, basically you're totally fucked but there's a glimmer of hope. A week later you attend your first 'AA" meeting and you run into a girl you knew from high school who you had a mega crush on. So you sit next to her and you both learn each others predicament but after the AA you dont meet up for a coffee and a catch up, you have sex in a back alley, with shadows lurking and eyes looking. When morning comes you're somewhere else, someone's bed, perhaps that guy you went as last night to the AA, but that empty small sachet on the bedside table proves that this is no longer his place. Dejected by your lack of faith you run onto the road and are run over by a b-double truck and are killed instantly. Your life is no longer valid. It's stamped out, and for what? You wasted all that money and you wasted your life but can you still blame Dorothy for getting you hooked or do you just stay dead..

I wish I had a robot dog as a companion .. that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lordawhite

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Wed May 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Muay I swear You play Pardus.
Your robotic canine companion arrives but woe, its been programmed as a gay serial rapist and continually trys to tie you up and rape you.

I wish I had an unruinable wish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly_Jean

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Wed May 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Now unfortunatly for you Lordy that is impossible.. the only real person who got a wish come true was pinochio and even then it was just a fairy tale. Very Happy

I wish social life was much more less complicating and bullshit!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mar_lly
your dog

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Thu May 21, 2009 6:36 am

omg Lordy, IT crowd is way cool

Kelly_Jean wrote:
I wish social life was much more less complicating and bullshit!! Sad

lol well the latter half of that wish is true, and social life isnt very complex. you find people who its convenient to get drunk with and arrange to do so regularly. BOOM! SOCIAL LIFE CIRCLE COMPLETE!

unfortunately for you its the little idiosyncracies that make life that much more enjoyable and help us appreciate other people, if having a social life really was a simple affair it would be quite meaningless and worthless, and make you even more miserable. YOU NEED THE BAD TO APPRECIATE THE GOOD YO!

i wish.. i wish...
i dont want to make a wish, because then it wouldnt be ruined. maybe this is the best of all possible worlds that can be and wishing for something better will inevitably make it worse..

but damn do i wish i could have some fried chicken right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wounded

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Thu May 21, 2009 7:38 am

wish granted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AussieFTW

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Thu May 21, 2009 7:57 am

Wounded wrote:

wish granted

Sorry, quacks stole it

Back to top Go down
your dog

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   Thu May 21, 2009 9:26 am

AussieFTW wrote:
Wounded wrote:

wish granted

Sorry, quacks stole it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wishing game   

Back to top Go down

The wishing game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CrysisANZ :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: